Jdbc1 over SSL

From: victor3(dot)lopes(at)voila(dot)fr <victor3(dot)lopes(at)voila(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Jdbc1 over SSL
Date: 2002-02-18 09:16:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello, i have installed Postgresql 7.2 on my Linux server.

I work on a applet conception in JDK1.1.8.

The configuration on my server :
OpenSSL 0.9.6c
Postgresql 7.2 build with SSL support.

The configuration on my client :
Netscape 4.79 (windows Version).
My applet with jdbc1 and postgresql7.2 driver

I wan't to secure the communication between the client and server over SSL.

Can you explain me how i can do it with jdbc1 ?

Thanks for your response !

Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.