Turn around !! Permissions on FUNCTIONS

From: "Marco Tulio" <anjo(dot)doce(dot)marilia(at)bol(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Turn around !! Permissions on FUNCTIONS
Date: 2002-02-11 22:25:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

OK, the below is impossible yet...

but anyone can give-me a TURN AROUND this problem ?

Example:

I have a tb_log thats registers all DELETES over another
table. I did it using a trigger and a function, because
a simple RULE can´t do ever I need.

BUT, I don´t want the user that makes the DELETE could
make INSERTS, OR DELETES by hand over the tb_log...

Any idea ??

> Hello,
>
> I really need that my function execute SQL statments
as
> your user creator permissions (the user thats created
> the function), and NOT with users permissions that
start
> this function.
>
> Anyone could help-me, please ??
>

> FELIZ CARNAVAL !!!

Quer ter seu próprio endereço na Internet?
Garanta já o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DomíniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br