Vacuum and analyze for objects on physical stand by dbs

From: Teja Jakkidi <teja(dot)jakkidi05(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Vacuum and analyze for objects on physical stand by dbs
Date: 2023-02-18 01:31:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Admins,

I have an environment with 1 primary and 2 physical stand by instances. We have manually analyzed/ vacuumed tables on primary db recently. Later when we checked analyze, vacuum on stand by dbs in pg_stat_user_tables it returns null. Will vacuum/ analyze do not replicate to stand by instances?? Do we have to run separately on all the Stand by instances??

Thanks,
Teja. J.