Re: Leftover CDs from OSCON

From: Brian Kilpatrick <briank(at)sraapowergres(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Leftover CDs from OSCON
Date: 2005-08-08 22:39:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

As i recall from LWB, when we tried to send over CD to Peter not only
was shipping expensive, but they also got hung up in customs in
Germany because customs believed the cds had some kinda of value as
they had software on them. There might need to be some considering
given to just making a batch in Europe.

BK