Re: Need inputs on postgresql HA with consul cluster

From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com>
To: Rambabu V <ram(dot)wissen(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need inputs on postgresql HA with consul cluster
Date: 2023-12-24 14:00:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

> On Dec 22, 2023, at 11:13 PM, Rambabu V <ram(dot)wissen(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>
> Attachment for the same.

So? You posted that before. As I quoted from the Patroni documentation about failsafe_mode, which you surely read, it only works if the Patroni instances can still communicate with each other over their REST APIs.

I am going to say this once more, then I will no longer participate in this thread: IF YOUR NETWORK (AND DCS) ARE NOT WORKING, YOU CANNOT HAVE RELIABLE HA.