PGAdmin Bug in user surface:

From: "Geiger, Christian" <Christian(dot)Geiger(at)encontec(dot)de>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGAdmin Bug in user surface:
Date: 2014-05-12 13:07:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

* Platform you're running on
* WIN XP SP3
* Language
* PG 9.3
* Distribution you used (source tarball, or binary)
* Windows binary
* Version you tested
* PGAdmin 1.18.1

There is a little Bug when addin some elemnts to the overview treeview.

If (for example) you add a new trigger to your table everything works right

1. right click on trigger element

2. slect new trigger

3. create your trigger in the new window

4. click "OK"

the focus will go on the main trigger element. If you now click right again the context menue is not right. It is some other menue. if i click somewhere else and then back to the trigger it will work again.

I guess this is for every element in the treeview. I got this too when i add a column.