Updates "What's New" URL

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
To: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Updates "What's New" URL
Date: 2012-09-25 02:21:49
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I have a patch that updates "What's New" URL to point to the 9.2 release notes (see attached).

One reason I'm commenting on this trivial change is that it is something we do need to remember to do every release. Perhaps there might be an easier method to update the "What's New" page, perhaps having it point automatically to the new version of the release notes once we release?

Jonathan

Attachment Content-Type Size
whats-new-92.patch application/octet-stream 1.1 KB