Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?

From: "Wang, Mary Y" <mary(dot)y(dot)wang(at)boeing(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?
Date: 2010-02-04 16:28:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi PostgreSQL Community,

Are there any good PostgreSQL courses offered in the US Westcoast area? Would be great if there is one in California.
Company's budget is tight. However, if the course is really great (need recommendations from the community), travel any where in the US is OK too. I need to submit the request to my management ASAP.

Thanks
Please let me know.

Mary