porting the PostGreSQL on the M68K platform

From: "Zhang, Hongwei" <Hongwei(dot)Zhang(at)Honeywell(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Yi, Ethan" <Sheng(dot)Yi(at)Honeywell(dot)com>
Subject: porting the PostGreSQL on the M68K platform
Date: 2013-10-12 09:15:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear sir,
We are trying to port the PostGreSQL on the m68K platform, we've compiled it well, but failed to run it on the 54450 platform. I am wondering who we could refer to for help? Is there any commercial service that we could use for that kind of technical support?
I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.
PS: I got the information on below page http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/supported-platforms.html

Best Regards,
Johnny Zhang