Re: ip contained within subnet

From: Scott Brunza <scottso(at)sonalysts(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ip contained within subnet
Date: 2010-08-19 19:10:16
Lists: pgsql-general

> select a.ip, b.foo from tablea a, tableb b where a.id=b.id and
> not (a.ip <<= any (select network from assets where network is not null))
>
> regards, tom lane

Yes, that did it. I guess I'll have to hit the books again to fully grok what you did. THANKS!

--- Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow ---
Scott Brunza 860.326.3637 scottso(at)sonalysts(dot)com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender.