[Pljava-dev] An attempt was made to call a PostgreSQL backend function after an elog(ERROR) had been issued

From: hal(dot)hildebrand at me(dot)com (Hal Hildebrand)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] An attempt was made to call a PostgreSQL backend function after an elog(ERROR) had been issued
Date: 2014-03-21 15:06:40
Lists: pljava-dev

Name: error.txt
-------------- next part --------------

I?m getting a nasty problem in a pl/java stored procedure. Attached is the stack trace. Anyone have any idea what could be up? I?m still digging, but I thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone recognized this. The problem is that I don?t see any error logging in the logs before this happens. So, I?m not precisely sure as to how I can find out what this previous error was. If someone knows what logging configuration I need to set up for postgres.conf, that would be appreciated, too.

-Hal