PGConf.EU 2018, Lisbon Portugal, Open for Sponsorships

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGConf.EU 2018, Lisbon Portugal, Open for Sponsorships
Date: 2018-05-15 09:42:45
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello!

We have now opened the call for sponsorship for PGConf.EU 2018 in Lisbon, and
we hope that you will find our sponsorship offerings interesting.

The sponsorship packages for this year are the same as last year, Platinum,
Gold, Silver and Bronze, with the same set of benefits. And just like last
year, the Platinum level is limited to three sponsors, but all other levels are
fully open to any number of sponsors. Prices have been adjusted slightly
upwards to cover the higher cost level we have with the venue in Lisbon.

PGConf.EU is a proud follower of the PostgreSQL Community Conference
Recognition programme, to ensure fair and even treatments of all sponsors,
speakers and attendees.

If you are interested in joining us, please go to:

https://2018.pgconf.eu/becomesponsor/

..for all package details and to sign up. And as always, if you have any
questions at all, feel free to contact us at sponsors(at)pgconf(dot)eu(dot)

Thanks, and we hope to see you in Lisbon!

PGConf.EU 2018 Organizers