Need Postgresql Help

From: "Atul Pedgaonkar" <atulpedgaonkar(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need Postgresql Help
Date: 2002-12-02 07:10:00
Lists: pgsql-sql

Respected sir,
Atul Pedgaonkar here from india. I am using postgresql7.2 as
backend and for front-end ,perl5.6.1. I need some help regarding postgresql
stored procedure. The problem is like this

1)How to create stored procedure in postgresql ?
2)How can i use it from perl script with paratmeters. ?
3)How to return resultset from that Stored Procedure ?

I hope your kind co-operation.
Thank You,

Regards,

Atul