PGAdmin not opening

From: haley haleyframpton(dot)com <haley(at)haleyframpton(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGAdmin not opening
Date: 2023-08-15 21:08:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I have had a similar issue to a couple other people. I downloaded and installed PostgrSQL from EnterpriseDB, as well as the most current download of pgAdmin. Everything was working fine, until I exited the program. Now it will not open, and I get an error window that says pgAdmin has closed unexpectedly.

I have tried uninstalling and removing the data and user folders. I have reinstalled, restarted my computer and tried other older versions of both programs as well.

I am using a MacBook Air with an M2 chip running Ventura 13.5 OS.

I had this problem last week as well. I was able to get things to work by factory resetting my computer. I am not willing to do that again, as it took many hours to get everything back to how I needed it.

Thank you.