[Bug] Can not create 64bit ODBC DSN

From: "Wang, Zhenyu" <zhewang(at)microstrategy(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Guo, Jing (Jingle)" <jguo(at)microstrategy(dot)com>
Subject: [Bug] Can not create 64bit ODBC DSN
Date: 2013-12-09 04:00:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear support team,

I've already submitted a bug online, but I also want to send you this email so that I could attach screenshot

My problem is, when I create 64bit ODBC DSN, and click on "test", the application (ODBC Manger) crash; however, for 32bit there is no problem
The issue is, there is another application goes to 64bit ODBC manager to find the DSN, so if 64bit is not created, that whole program will fail

Both 32bit and 64bit ODBC driver I downloaded is latest one (ver 09_02_0100), and I could confirm that I use the correct ODBC manger (32bit under "sysWOW64" and 64bit under "system32")
The postgreSQL server I used to connect is ver 8.4.13 installed on redhat Linux, and the OS I install ODBC driver on is Windows Server 2008 SP1 64bit

Attached are the screenshot of my problem; if you need any other info, please let me know
Waiting for your feedback

Thanks for your help~

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/jpeg 67.1 KB
image/jpeg 61.2 KB
ODBC_64bitChoose.jpg image/jpeg 102.3 KB