Re: Deadlock

From: "Benjamin Krajmalnik" <kraj(at)illumen(dot)com>
To: "Milen A(dot) Radev" <milen(at)radev(dot)net>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Deadlock
Date: 2007-08-01 19:44:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

In case you did not read my message, it started with "My apologies"
becaue I made the mistake and noticed it.
Please, do not try to lecture me. If you have something substanbtive to
reply concerning the issue I am having, then by all means do reply. I
did not know you were the self-proclaimed list-server police.

Have a nice day