postgresql using with IMP/Horde/PHP/Redhat

From: "Abid Ghufran" <abidghufran(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql using with IMP/Horde/PHP/Redhat
Date: 2001-03-24 05:49:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am using postgresql with IMP/Horde/PHP on Redhat for a web-based email
setup. I installed postgres with RedHat RPMs. What is the method to start
the server? Is it the regular method of /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresqld
(deamon) method or the regular postmaster method. I believe it should be the
method followed for all RedHat deamons.

thank you very much.

abid ghufran.