Re: BUG #14329: libpq doesn't send complete client certificate chain on first SSL connection

From: "Zuk, Kacper" <kzuk(at)akamai(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>, "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #14329: libpq doesn't send complete client certificate chain on first SSL connection
Date: 2016-10-04 11:08:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 9/21/16, 10:06 AM, "Heikki Linnakangas" <hlinnaka(at)gmail(dot)com on behalf of hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi> wrote:
> Setting up a test environment with the required certificates and CAs is
> a bit tedious. Would you be interested in adding a test case for this in
> the SSL test suite, in src/test/ssl, and posting a patch for that? I can
> take a stab at fixing this, but having a test case ready would give me a
> head start.

I’ve attached the patch that adds a test case. Please let me know if I should send it to pgsql-hackers instead. Remember to run make sslfiles, as I didn’t include generated certificate in patch.

Thanks
Kacper

Attachment Content-Type Size
ssl-intermediate-cert-auth.patch application/octet-stream 3.5 KB