Trying to purchase an annual subscription to the CD distribution

From: Wayne Seward <wseward(at)sd(dot)lionbioscience(dot)com>
Date: 2002-04-26 20:51:53
Lists: pgsql-sql

Several times now I've tried to purchase the PostgreSQL Annual CD
Subscription without any success. I've written several email to
info(at)pgsql(dot)com without any reply. Does anyone have any good suggestions of
how I get onto the annual CD subscription? And yes, I have tried purchasing
through the web interface twice, but my charge card hasn't been hit nor have
I received any CD's.

Wayne Seward