How to build pgadmin with wxwidgets 3 ?

From: "Wolfe, Andrew" <awolfe(at)silversky(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "andrew(at)schemaczar(dot)com" <andrew(at)schemaczar(dot)com>
Subject: How to build pgadmin with wxwidgets 3 ?
Date: 2015-12-21 19:22:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

I’m hitting a lot of pgAdmin crashes on Mac OS X 10.11 and I thought I’d try to build and either fix or at least diagnose. However there doesn’t seem to be a way to build with wxwidgets 3. Can someone advise me on this please?

Thanks,

Andrew Wolfe
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorized signatory. The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies under the control of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited, details of which can be found at http://www.baesystems.com/Businesses/index.htm.