7.2 RPMs for Mandrake?

From: "Ben Trewern" <ben_trewern(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.2 RPMs for Mandrake?
Date: 2002-02-13 15:53:59
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm trying to install Postgresql 7.2 on Mandrake 8.1. I've downloaded the
SRPM and compiled it but it seems to have problems with readline.
(Everything else seems to work :-)) I'm going to try again but when I
compiled it last time I had the readline-devel package installed which I
think is needed for readline to work. I just assume that configure didn't
find it.

My question is, how do I direct rpmbuild (or whatever) to find the header
files for readline?

TIA

Ben