Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5

From: Ertan Küçükoğlu <ertan(dot)kucukoglu(at)1nar(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: Joshua Kramer <joskra42(dot)list(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5
Date: 2019-09-20 16:09:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

> On 20 Sep 2019, at 18:06, Joshua Kramer <joskra42(dot)list(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>

> There is a program called "pspg" that makes it easy to browse query results in a terminal... but it would be beneficial for you to learn the SQL syntax to do things such as create user.
Hello,

I know basic sql syntax for running select queries, inserts, etc. For other tasks like create user I mostly open documentation and check syntax. It's easy for me to mix different create user syntax between several dbms. I don't run such commands frequently.

My main usage is to see select results.

Thanks.
Ertan