Postgresql.exe 7.1 for M$ OS

From: "V(dot) M(dot)" <txian(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql.exe 7.1 for M$ OS
Date: 2001-05-04 13:49:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Where i can find a wonderful installer for postgres 7.1 on our windows2000
advanced servers ?

We use postgres on linux systems, But...

I'm not able to find on the net a binary for Postgres 7.1.
I don't want to compile, i want a simple installer. windows machines are 200
Million, if you'll make a maintained binary postgres version for windows
probably more developers more bug fixing will be... It's critical.

Also in the web site , will be wonderful if, on the navbar, the download
links are always there (latest stable, jdbc, odbc, DBD::Pg) etc.

thanks,
valter