getArray method()

From: Mario Fernandez <mfernandez(at)sia(dot)es>
To: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: getArray method()
Date: 2002-04-24 11:05:09
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I´ve seen there´s a bug with ResultSet.getArray method(), and I´m having the
same problem. There is a patch to fix it in the Internet, but I´m a newbie
and I don´t know how to apply it. My environment is the following:

- FreeBSD 4.3
- JDK 1.2.2
- Jakarta-Tomcat 4.0.1
- PostgreSQL 7.0.1

I think the problem is in one of the following jar files: postgresql.jar and
jdbc7.0-1.2.jar.

Please if possible tell me which jar files I should have and where tu put
it, and how to apply the patch to those jar files.

Thanks in advance.