Building a library for PG

From: Franck Martin <Franck(at)sopac(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Building a library for PG
Date: 2000-08-15 21:50:41
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm trying to build a library for PG to add some new types. I have suceeded
to do it with no problems, but I would like to autoconf/automake the
library, so I don't have to hard code the path for resources files,
installation points, etc...

Can anyone provide me with a standard configuration:
Configure.in
Makefile.am
aclocal.m4
acconfig.h

Thanks.

Franck Martin
Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck(at)sopac(dot)org <mailto:franck(at)sopac(dot)org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/ <http://www.sopac.org/>

This e-mail is intended for its recipients only. Do not forward this
e-mail without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be
neccessarily the views of SOPAC.