PGAdmin on Windows (yeah, i know!!) and registry/.ini questions

From: David Wooffindin <david(dot)wooffindin(at)autoliv(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGAdmin on Windows (yeah, i know!!) and registry/.ini questions
Date: 2013-02-04 08:03:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
My question: are there any real docs on how to ‘force’ registry values so that all users get some preconfigured servers . . .
That or, how to do it via an .ini file, cos the example ini doesn’t really say how to do what I’m looking to do.
I’m trying to use AD/GPO to configure predefined servers for different sites within our organization and I’m sort of going nuts trying to find how to do this.
Of course, mostly being screwed over due to GPO & AD, as opposed to pgadmin….
Thanks for your time

David Wooffindin

Consider the environment before printing this message.

To read Autoliv's Information and Confidentiality Notice, follow this link:
http://www.autoliv.com/disclaimer.html