RE: [HACKERS] ["G. Jayson Stangel" <jayson@biztown.com>] Question s?

From: "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>
To: "G(dot) Jayson Stangel" <jayson(at)biztown(dot)com>
Cc: PGSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] ["G. Jayson Stangel" <jayson@biztown.com>] Question s?
Date: 1999-01-08 18:20:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Thanks for the info!!! I hope the dentist went well!!!
It went well, thank you for asking. I got a new dental assistant, and
she was gentle and sweet (a far improvement). She said that I have good
teeth, and that I must have been taking good care of them because there
wasn't much for her to do.

> I have only one question more question(I need to sell the
> Microsoft guy in the office on this.) I go to Microsoft and
> they say 20,433 transactions per minute on a quad xenon 450
> bla, bla, bla. Is there a place where this statistic can be
> found for Postgre.

I don't know of any such statistics, but maybe some of the other guys
would.
-DEJ