Transaction including two web page + timer

From: "Zhidian Du" <duzhidian(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Transaction including two web page + timer
Date: 2002-11-09 07:04:26
Lists: pgsql-php

Dear All:

I have a question of, when users input some contents in the second page,
then the contents in first and second pages are inserted into tables;
Otherwise, rollback.

I want to use transction to handle it.

But when users input the contents in first page, how do I know users have
left( My program will roolback ) or want to continue input sone contents in
the second page (comit)? Usig timer, for example? or some other better
idea.

Thanks.

Zhidian Du