Re: where to add/change commands

From: Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj(at)pointblue(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: where to add/change commands
Date: 2007-03-15 12:11:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

ok, it works okay.
Thanks.

I am really serious about adding this patch. I would like it to not
only show which tables/indices are being clustered, but also some
sort of progress information (print procentage of job being done, etc).

Any hints, as on what might be useful for others. Perhaps there's a
slim chance I could offer it to mainline?

--
Grzegorz Jaskiewicz

C/C++ freelance for hire