Converting TBL->View complaining about indexes

From: KÖPFERL Robert <robert(dot)koepferl(at)sonorys(dot)at>
Cc: PgSQL - SQL <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Converting TBL->View complaining about indexes
Date: 2005-06-24 15:49:02
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I'm currently trying to make a table (where many fcns depend on) become a
view.

Thus I did a _truncate_ and lots of _alter table drop constraint_ and _drop
index_

and then
CREATE OR REPLACE RULE "_RETURN" AS
ON SELECT TO "smsMessagesrewtet"
DO INSTEAD
SELECT "MessageID",.....

Postgres keeps returning
ERROR: could not convert table "smsMessagesrewtet" to a view because it has

However I am sure there are no indexes nor PK or any constraints. What else
could it be?

Thanks