FTI contrib

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Patches" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FTI contrib
Date: 2001-08-07 02:13:29
Lists: pgsql-patches

(Cross-posted to -hackers)

Hi,

The latest patch we submitted to the fulltextindex module improved lots of
things but something we could not get to work was the apparently correct use
of the PG_GETARG* macros, etc.

Whenever we used these macros, we always got 0 or NULL as our values. So,
we reverted to the trigger->tgargs array. Looking at the macro, it's
accessing fcinfo->arg[n] array. For us, the fcinfo->arg array was always
empty.

What's going on? Although it works, someone with more experience might want
to have a quick look at it. The problem is that we suspect it will fail if
someone tries to FTI a TOAST-ed column.

Chris