Problem when reinstall postgresql value pg_config not update!!

From: <pinyo_j(at)softsquaregroup(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem when reinstall postgresql value pg_config not update!!
Date: 2012-02-22 13:02:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Postgresql dev

We have a trouble when try to upgrade version slony from v.1.2.1 to
v.2.1.1. And slony program require "-enable-thread-safety".

But my Postgresql not yet enable with install the first time. How to
enable this feature to pg_config.

Because I will try to remove and reinstall Postgres with
"-enable-thread-safety". But can't update pg_config value. This value
"pg_config -configure" still same the old version.

Do you have solution for solve this case.

Thank you & Best Regards

Pinyo Jangsawangsee (Yo)