Fresh Start

From: "Bee(dot)Lists" <bee(dot)lists(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Submit Postgresql Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fresh Start
Date: 2016-12-06 11:10:21
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi folks.

I’ve messed up homebrew installations of postgresql after 9.6.1 came out, and I cleaned up 9.5 somehow…

Anyway how do I start fresh with postgresql? I have a pg_dump that I can use and I’ll be happy. It is from version 9.5 so I’d like to install the homebrew/versions/postgresql95 version. I’m thinking that’s what I had before.

Can I erase all of them somehow? `postgresql’ doesn’t seem to want to erase for some reason.

Right now I have the following:

postgresql-9.5
postgresql95
postgresql