Re: Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading

From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com>
To: "<soumik(dot)bhattacharjee(at)kpn(dot)com>" <soumik(dot)bhattacharjee(at)kpn(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading
Date: 2019-12-05 16:16:28
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-docs

I apologize for the tone of my response.

I just went through having someone email me directly for tech support, and to get my response through was expected to go through one of those "prove you're a human" things.

So I was in a bad mood about emails being bounced, and didn't consider the obvious option that you'd be reading the list for responses.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com