Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available
Date: 2005-04-11 07:13:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Any reason why we keep plugging this 'page' when the torrents are (or
should be) listed on the main website at
http://www.postgresql.org/download/bittorrent ? Not only is the
bt.postgresql.org page the old design, but it's missing it's stylesheets
and images, and has numerous links to the old site on it. Frankly it's
embarrassing.

Regards, Dave.