Re: [ODBC] New release

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Joost Kraaijeveld" <J(dot)Kraaijeveld(at)Askesis(dot)nl>
Subject: Re: [ODBC] New release
Date: 2005-02-09 14:41:06
Lists: pgsql-www

OK, the attached patch works for me, with simple queries to those with a
mix of functions and tables, and with quotes aliases containing spaces!

> BTW: How do I enable the "mylog"?

Tick the MyLog option on page 1 of options dialog for the DSN, or for
all DSNs under the Global dialogue. The MyLog output is invaluable when
figuring out how the parser screwed up.

Regards, Dave.

Attachment Content-Type Size
parse.c.diff application/octet-stream 2.6 KB