Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me
Date: 2005-01-17 23:44:09
Lists: pgsql-www

The firewall was also blocking connections from IANA reserved address
blocks - unfortunately it seems it's list was a little out of date and
included a couple of blocks that have since been released to other
registries. I've disabled that rule altogether now as it was blocking at
least one user tonight.

Regards, Dave.