Re: New site - final(?) list of problems

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Date: 2004-12-16 11:14:21
Lists: pgsql-www

Ack - that broke my Firefox fix
(http://gborg.postgresql.org/pipermail/pgweb-commits/2004-December/00038
5.html). I quickly found it very annoying that when Firefox fits a page
on the screen, it removes the vertical scrollbar, thus altering the
center position of the page. The net result is that as you browse the
site jumping between long and short pages, the layout jumps horizontally
a few pixels which is *really* off-putting.

I realise it's probably not pure CSS, but unless there's another way I
think this should definitely be put back.

Regards, Dave