New website launch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: New website launch
Date: 2004-12-12 21:00:50
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi guys,

From an infrastructure POV, I believe the new website is now ready to
launch. The only outstanding issues I'm aware of are the ongoing content
updates that we all know about, and the update to Omar's design.

If no one objects, I therefore suggest that we put the new site live as
soon as Omar has committed his changes - assuming he can do that
relatively quickly, it should then be ready to go prior to 8.0's
release.

Sound OK to everyone? Any idea how quickly you can do the work Omar?

Regards Dave.