Re: Google ads gripe

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Google ads gripe
Date: 2004-10-05 19:50:24
Lists: pgsql-www

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc G. Fournier [mailto:scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org]
Sent: Tue 10/5/2004 8:34 PM
To: Dave Page
Subject: RE: [pgsql-www] Google ads gripe

> Don't you have an ad on the main banner in the top left? If not, get me
> one ...

No, ours was in the right hand set; the PostgreSQL projects cycle which is now gone. Well, I say that - you did say you were going to change it, but I currently see the same commercial one on both sides of www. They certainly seem to be gone from GBorg and archives though.

If you haven't still got it, let me know and I'll send a copy.

Thanks, Dave