Re: Crashes in Query Window - PgAdmin 1.6 Beta SVN Head

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Crashes in Query Window - PgAdmin 1.6 Beta SVN Head
Date: 2006-09-20 12:19:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

________________________________

From: Harald Armin Massa [mailto:haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com]
Sent: 20 September 2006 13:17
To: Dave Page
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Crashes in Query Window - PgAdmin
1.6 Beta SVN Head

The dataset is some 1000 rows; usually while developing I limit
to 10. I did it again: developed a query, and just as I was finishing -
crash. (this time without "as checksum")

Wil do it again, with "as checksum" ... and it works.

I keep on trying to make it reproducible, with a limit amount of
data.

If you can do it with data that I can have a copy of, that would be very
helpful.

Regards, dave.