Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Martijn van Oosterhout" <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries
Date: 2006-04-13 11:48:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It copies the data. I can't think offhand why it was implemented that
way, but then I didn't write the code (Anoop & Siva @ Pervasive did).

Anyhoo, as I've said, that approach has now been abandoned anyway in
favour of Hiroshi's, so it's him you'd need to convince to change. The
rest of us have only just started re-learning the code.

Regards, Dave