ODBC & Access

From: "David Olbersen" <DOlbersen(at)stbernard(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC & Access
Date: 2003-04-24 14:55:15
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm trying to use Access as a front end for Postgres. This is mainly for data-entry and manual updates.

I was able to establish an ODBC connection to the server without any problems. I was also able to link the tables that I need. I linked 8 tables total.

7 of them work just fine and I can see all the data in them. The last one though, only displays '#DELETED' for each column of each row. I checked the permissions on all the tables and they're the same -- I have read access (all I need for now, right?)

Any idea what's going on?

David Olbersen
iGuard Engineer
11415 West Bernardo Court