Fw: JIRA SQL file upload fails due to pgAdmin

From: Rade Martinović <rade(at)rcub(dot)bg(dot)ac(dot)rs>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fw: JIRA SQL file upload fails due to pgAdmin
Date: 2012-11-22 16:38:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello pgAdmin team!

Apparently, this is a known issue in JIRA knowledgebase:

Upload of SQL files to JIRA (probably other Java-based web applications) fails due to pgAdmin associating the .SQL file extension with 'text\plain' instead of the traditional 'text/plain'.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Cannot+upload+SQL+files+to+JIRA+on+Windows?utm_source=SAC&utm_medium=hercules-issue-view&utm_content=391448

I am using pgAdmin version 1.16.0 (Sep 7 2012; rev: REL-1_16_0).

I have already reported this to JIRA team, but I concluded that the error is due to pgAdmin's Windows installation.

I trust that this is an easy fix in installer.

Regards,
--
Rade Martinović, M.Sc.E.E
Software architect

Belgrade University Computer Center
Kumanovska 7, 126119 Beograd
Serbia

Tel: +381-11-3031258
Fax: +381-11-3031259
Email: rade(at)rcub(dot)bg(dot)ac(dot)rs
Internet: http://www.rcub.bg.ac.rs