Re: The way Access/ODBC does updates to records

From: "Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print" <SHenshall(at)westcountry-design-print(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Davide Romanini' <romaz(at)libero(dot)it>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The way Access/ODBC does updates to records
Date: 2003-03-20 14:48:03
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Try using row versioning.
hth,
- Stuart

DISCLAIMER:The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.