Re: Migrate from Oracle 12g to PostgreSQL 9.3

From: "Gust, Thorsten" <thorsten(dot)gust(at)spiegel(dot)de>
To: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Migrate from Oracle 12g to PostgreSQL 9.3
Date: 2017-10-26 08:21:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Julien,

Thanks for that answer, but because we migrated our Oracle Database already to a PostgreSQL one. That’s because we don’t need to install
such tools like ora2pg as we only need a solution to migrate 2 users from Oracle to Postgres, what should not mean that ora2pg is a very nice
tool.

Thank in advance and best regards
Thorsten Gust
IT-System Management

SPIEGEL-Verlag Rudolf Augstein GmbH & Co. KG
Ericusspitze 1
20457 Hamburg
Tel: +49 40 3007-2759
Fax: +49 40 3007-85 2759
E-Mail: thorsten(dot)gust(at)spiegel(dot)de

SPIEGEL-Verlag Rudolf Augstein GmbH & Co. KG, Sitz und Registergericht Hamburg HRA 61 755
Komplementärin Rudolf Augstein GmbH, Sitz und Registergericht Hamburg HRB 13 105
Geschäftsführer Thomas Hass

On 25.10.17, 20:41, "Julien Rouhaud" <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

You should try http://ora2pg.darold.net/, it handles many things automatically.