PostgreSQL on Windows Server 2003 for Moodle

From: "Johnson, Trevor" <trevor(dot)johnson(at)tafensw(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL on Windows Server 2003 for Moodle
Date: 2009-09-15 00:43:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

I'm new to PostgreSQL and I'm looking for management guides tutorials
etc. for running PostgreSQL on Windows Server 2003.

We will be using PostgreSQL is to run Moodle, so if anyone can point me
in the right direction for setup or recommended configuration of
PostgreSQL for Moodle that would be great also.

Regards

Trevor

Trevor Johnson
Applications and Database Administrator | Information Management
Services Division | TAFE NSW Riverina Institute
Ph 02 69381351 | Fax 02 69381432 | Mob 0418 600606 | email:
trevor(dot)johnson(at)det(dot)nsw(dot)edu(dot)au <mailto:trevor(dot)johnson(at)det(dot)nsw(dot)edu(dot)au>