pgsql: Update obsolete nbtree array preprocessing comments.

From: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>
To: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Update obsolete nbtree array preprocessing comments.
Date: 2024-09-24 16:59:21
Lists: pgsql-committers

Update obsolete nbtree array preprocessing comments.

The array->scan_key references fixed up at the end of preprocessing
start out as offsets into the arrayKeyData[] array (the array returned
by _bt_preprocess_array_keys at the start of preprocessing that involves
array scan keys). Offsets into the arrayKeyData[] array are no longer
guaranteed to be valid offsets into our original scan->keyData[] input
scan key array, but comments describing the array->scan_key references
still talked about scan->keyData[]. Update those comments.

Oversight in commit b5249741.

Branch
------
master