pgsql: Fix old, misleading comment for PGRES_POLLING_ACTIVE.

From: Robert Haas <rhaas(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Fix old, misleading comment for PGRES_POLLING_ACTIVE.
Date: 2024-04-04 20:32:32
Lists: pgsql-committers

Fix old, misleading comment for PGRES_POLLING_ACTIVE.

The comment implies that we can eventually remove this, but per
discussion, we actually don't want to do that ever, in order to
maintain compatibility.

Jelte Fennema-Nio, reviewed by Tristan Partin

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/CAGECzQTO72jKed5461W8cytV2Msh_e+WUZjOyX_RUQCbjk4LRA@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e57fe3824ee7a9cb551ca1cae5aa0394216ef7b8

Modified Files
src/interfaces/libpq/libpq-fe.h | 3 +--
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)