pgsql: Tighten up Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Tighten up Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts.
Date: 2020-07-09 21:39:16
Lists: pgsql-committers

Tighten up Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts.

Back-patch commits 91bdf499b and ffb4cee43, so that all branches
agree on when and how to do Windows CRLF conversion.

This should close the referenced thread. Thanks to Andrew Dunstan
for discussion/review.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/412ae8da-76bb-640f-039a-f3513499e53d@gmx.net

Branch
------
REL_10_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/4c17c5a8529c79d71c6e4284743dd64b79748e12

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_rewind/t/RewindTest.pm | 2 +-
src/test/perl/PostgresNode.pm | 17 ++++++++++-------
src/test/perl/TestLib.pm | 2 +-